<$BlogItemTitle$>

Girls Kissing Girls

Lesbian erotic scenes of sapphic girls kissing and arousing each other.

Wednesday, January 26

College Lesbian Hotties

college lesbiansLike cutting back on water use, for example. I stand in the shower with Natalie and slide my soapy hands over her naked body. She feels so nice. The extra time she has been putting in at the gym is really paying off. Maybe I should send a little thank you note to Vic Tanny?

Maybe an email. Saves paper. Natalie sighs when I cup her breast, when I use the flat of my thumb to tease her nipple firm. She has thick, plump nipples, like white raspberries, that just beg for attention, and when I drag my fingernail over her erect nipple she begs, too. That lone word tells me so much, tells me what she wants, how desperately she wants, how needy she really is. I lower my mouth to her breast, kissing her there, flicking my tongue over her nipple before taking it into my mouth and sucking it. Natalie moans softly, combing her fingers through my slick-backed hair as I kiss and lick her breasts..."

These two hotties came in and got right down to business. The kissing started and before we knew it, we had two naked college lesbians before us...

Posted by My Lesbian Library -
Credit to 'Kiss Me Quick' by JT Langdon.
...............................................................................................


eXTReMe Tracker