<$BlogItemTitle$>

Girls Kissing Girls

Lesbian erotic scenes of sapphic girls kissing and arousing each other.

Friday, January 28

My Lesbian Kissing Experience

How Kylie liked to be kissed...

I kissed her many times but images of my first kiss kept coming back. We were on her bed. I remember I was leaning forward, pressing my lips to the back of her neck, kissing her gently. Kylie moaned softly, stirring under the blankets, pushing her naked body back against mine as if by instinct. Her firm, round ass slipped into the hollow between my legs, fitting there perfectly, snug against my wetness. I purred against her neck. As I nibbled her skin I slid my hand over her hips, easing around her to cup a breast, kneading it with heel of my palm, using my thumb to stroke her long nipples, teasing the plump little nub firm. She pushed back against me even harder, grinding her butt into my very wet pussy, and still, even as I coated her tight ass with my pussy juices, I thought, this would be the day I finally left her, left Kylie.

I let go of her perfect tits and slid my hand down her soft little round belly, reaching between her legs, easing my fingers down the length of her furrow. Kylie moaned in answer, arching her hips at me, wordlessly begging for it, begging for my touch. I rubbed her cuntlips, tenderly, feeling the slickness of her coating my fingers, her folds swollen with desire, hot and wet and wanting me... Kiss me more, she begged. Oh My...


Posted by My Lesbian Library
Credit to 'Kiss Me Quick' by JTL.
...................................................................................


eXTReMe Tracker