<$BlogItemTitle$>

Girls Kissing Girls

Lesbian erotic scenes of sapphic girls kissing and arousing each other.

Monday, April 25

My Clit Fingering Fucking

Whenever my girlfriend Joel comes over, I always know that we will have a great time. Joel has a killer body to look at and one I can’t resist getting my hands on every time we meet. She always knows what I want and walks into my warm embrace as soon as she comes through the door. It isn’t long before we start stripping from our clothes and lock lips in a passionate kiss.

Of course, seeing her fine naked body always causes my hands to run over her warm flesh in exploration. Her firm titties feel so good in my hands that soon I must bend in to take a rosy nipple into my wet mouth. I lick and suck at it until it is standing erect before moving on to the other one.

By this time, I know that Joel's pussy is dripping with desire and I reach down to check it out for myself. I am right. Her pussy is soaked and my fingers slide easily over her slick folds. I keep sucking on her pert nipple while my fingers dive deep into her hot pussy. Joel really enjoys my fingering and soon she is grinding her clit against my hand in need of sexual release.

I tease her a bit longer and raise my mouth to once again cover her full lips. My tongue darts inside her hot mouth in time to my finger fucking her wet pussy. Her musky aroma fills the air and I move my hand to manipulate her throbbing clit. With just a few well placed strokes, Joel is soon climaxing with a thundering orgasm. I raise my slick fingers up to my mouth and lick away every sweet drop.

Posted by My Lesbian Collection


eXTReMe Tracker