<$BlogItemTitle$>

Girls Kissing Girls

Lesbian erotic scenes of sapphic girls kissing and arousing each other.

Monday, May 2

German Lesbians

I love foreign women - they are exotic and the two German babes seen in the image are a prime example. Not only are they beautiful but their bodies and poses totally turn me on. I’d love to sit in on a photo shoot like this and see all the action happen up close and personal.

I really enjoy seeing women together especially soft sensual kisses shared between two beauties. Their soft lips seem to meld to one another’s and seeing the darting out of pink tongues is enough to make my cock ache with need. Now, add in the stripping away of clothes until both are naked and you have a jerk off session in the making.

In fact, that’s a fantasy of mine. I’d love to just watch two hot lesbians get it one with one another while I sat and watched. To see their breasts press firmly against the other while they shared passionate kisses would have my stroking my cock with desire. Then, to see as one began to kiss and lick her way down the other’s naked flesh would really get me going. I’d move in to get a closer look.

I’d encourage them to do a little sixty nine action so I could get a good look from two totally different views. The only thing more exciting than watching women neck is watching them eat one another out. Their tongues would dart inside each other’s pussies while their fingers explored and manipulated the other’s clit and I’d have a front row seat to watch them each explode into orgasm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: http://www.germanbombshell.com

Posted by My Lesbian Library


eXTReMe Tracker