<$BlogItemTitle$>

Girls Kissing Girls

Lesbian erotic scenes of sapphic girls kissing and arousing each other.

Monday, May 9

Lesbian Latex Fetish

I’m a lesbian woman and I admit I have a fetish for latex and leather. So, whenever I see photos of sexy women in any kind of latex, I can’t help but get turned on by it all. And this photo of these two hotties in their black boots, latex and leather gear really got my juices flowing! Whether it was the photo alone or the premise of what was to come, I’m not sure; I just know that this photo inspired many a fantasy for my self.

I imagine myself joining in on all the fun and wearing my own fetish costume of a skin tight latex top and short skirt. My huge breasts almost break free of the tight top and my ass is barely concealed by the latex mini. I feel both naughty and sexy in the outfit and can’t wait to join my latex and leather clad playmates.

Our hands begin to explore each other immediately as all three of us share hot intimate kisses. I love kissing another woman and feeling her soft lips on mine and as they brush lightly and surely down my flesh. And of course, part of the fun of wearing latex is having it peeled slowly off your body by a sexy female dominatrix. As each piece is removed from my body, hands and lips cover my exposed flesh causing my pussy to pulse with desire. Stripping one another fully nude is only the beginning of my fantasy, the fun part comes once all three of us are totally nude and raring to go for some hot sexual threesome!

Thank you Lesbian Pictures and Emily Marilyn.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by My Lesbian Library


eXTReMe Tracker